Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Scariest Photos I Have Ever Seen

This was posted earlier on a great flickr wedding group I frequent. I cannot believe people actually spent money on these things. Looking through the numerous horrors that came to define the 70s and 80s 'portrait studio look', I find myself breaking into sweats and tensing my shoulders because I feel so incredibly bad for not only the people in the photographs, but the poor photographers as well. You have to wonder where these people are today. I know I've captured some bad photos in the past (I mean, who hasn't?), but these are on a different level. It's a bit vindicating, really, because after viewing these visual abominations you can take solace in the fact that you will never, as long as you live, duplicate something so atrocious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your profile photo is really artistic. I like it!

Seth William Page said...

Thanks, Joanna!