Monday, March 3, 2008

"The future, Conan?"

The future is now. Welcome to March!

Last Saturday I took in my second Cactus league game. This time it was (again) my Cubbies @ the Angels in their park, Tempe Diablo Stadium. Cubs lost, but then again, it's spring and the halos were playing pretty much their opening day lineup. But still, the Cubs prospects looked good. I can't wait to attend more games.

Other than that, lots of things happening this month. Heather and AJ's wedding is this Saturday in an intimate backyard setting with about 30 people. Should be great.

March 13th is yet another artist showcase/gallery shoot for my friends over at Bonner David Galleries, and two of my photos will be appearing in ads for the gallery in April. Check the news stands for the April issues of Desert Living Magazine, and Phoenix Home and Garden Magazine. Exciting stuff.

March 15th I'm at the Arizona Biltmore shadowing a wedding with my friend, Jason Millstein over at Illume Photography. Cool, cool guy. I'm psyched that such a talented and well-respected industry professional is letting me tag along.

March 29th I'm in north Phoenix for Bekah and Rick's wedding. It's another backyard ceremony, so I am excited.

More updates as they come... with photos. Many photos!

No comments: