Sunday, March 9, 2008

Done, done, on to the next one...

Back from a busy weekend. Legs tired. Eyes blurry. Heart content. Mind at ease. And in the background Adobe Lightroom is currently doing its best to max out my computer.

I am happy to report that Heather and AJ's wedding on Saturday was a great success. I shot an absolute mountain of great material which I cannot wait to show Heather in the coming weeks. I will unveil a handful of photos in the coming days.

So earlier today I texted James and said 'we need Delux Burgers'. So we headed west to 32nd st and Camelback to rock some of the best burgers this side of the Rocky Mountains. Seriously, they're that good. Organic beef, medium rare, served with caramelized onions, aged white cheese and spinach leaves, all on a soft baguette. You must try them. You can also order a miniature shopping cart (with wheels) full of sweet potato fries. Check them out here: Delux Burger.

Closing out the weekend was Bekah and Rick's engagement session at the Desert Botanical Gardens. Great place. I could spend hours just ducking in and out of the many thatched indian tepee-type enclosures they have scattered around the property. Oh, and there are gardens too... if you're into that sort of thing. Bekah and Rick were great to work with. Very photogenic people. Wish I could have spent an entire day with just the two of them. I'll be doing their (allegedly) massive wedding March 29th.

Photos will be forthcoming.

Stay tuned...

-Sp

No comments: