Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cole & Landon

Before I left Minneapolis-Saint Paul last week, I had the opportunity to hang out with my old college friend and roommate, Ethan in Woodbury, MN. Him and his wife, Amy were married way back in 2003, before I even considered professional photography as a career.

They had plans to take their kids swimming, so we all piled into their car and headed to this park with a man-made lake. Needless to say, I felt the urge to photograph something during our time together and his kids, Cole and Landon, made excellent subjects.

However, the lake was packed and difficult to even get near the water due to the frequent disappearances of children which forced the lifeguards to lock-down the entire facility every 38 minutes.

So word to the wise: If you want to relax and go swimming with your family, kids and packed swimming holes do not mix.

But in spite of all the drama, we still had a great time, and I got the shots I wanted of their kids. I hope they like them.































No comments: